Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
One of the biggest mistakes Realtors make on social media is that they are too focused on selling and can put off potential clients and prospects. How can we be active on Facebook without appearing too ‘salesy’? What does it take to get more referrals? What can we learn from someone who manages over 20 real estate Facebook pages?
On this episode, award-winning Realtor and Facebook marketing expert, Vincent Hampton shares how he became a successful Realtor at such a young age by utilizing Facebook.
Watch the Full Interview:
People don’t like being sold to, they want to work with people who are active, doing a good job, and putting out quality content. -Vincent Hampton
Takeaways + Tactics
- Facebook ads allow us to go deeper into connecting potential clientele and prospects. Up to 60% of our marketing dollars should be going towards ad spend.
- Don’t just try to sell to people on social media. Be active, post great photos of listings, and get in front of as many people as possible.
- There are 6 moments where we can acceptably ask for referrals instead of waiting to close the transaction. That is the listing appointment, signing the contract, the home inspection, the appraisal, the clear to close and the funding of the home.
At the start of the show, Vincent shared how he got started and the tools he was using when he got into real estate. Next, we talked about the importance of setting aside a marketing budget, and how to maximize on getting referrals throughout the transaction. We also talked about how to leverage Facebook Marketplace and get more quality leads.
We also discussed;
- Vince’s strategy for standing out on social media
- 3 things a Realtor can do to increase post visibility on organic content
- The importance of investing in quality photos
Vincent Hampton is an award-winning Realtor, marketer and entrepreneur. He has spent years building a platform that averages over 10,000 viewers a week and that has been integral in building his real estate career at a young age.
On Facebook, he loves marketing his clients’ beautiful properties and congratulating them on their sales and purchases! To get in touch, send an email to Vincent@GainesvilleSales.com.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!