Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
If we want to be more effective at marketing and social selling, we have to get better at leveraging the devices in the palms of our hands. We have to approach everything we do from the angle of finding solutions. Every pain point in our business and our marketing is an opportunity to learn something that can make us better.
When the lockdown happened back in March, I set goals for what I wanted to achieve to keep growing my business. Instead of seeing the lockdown as a problem, I then set out to learn, find the solutions, and gather resources to help me achieve those goals. This helped me launch ancillary businesses and even a new book!
In the last episode of the Social Selling Challenge, I talk about the importance of focusing on solutions, ways to boost our marketing, and some great resources we should be implementing in our businesses.
When we share knowledge with our fellow Realtors, it makes our future transactions better. – Marki Lemons-Ryhal
Three Things You’ll Learn In This Episode
- We are in a competitive business but we have to collaborate to get deals done. The more knowledge we share with each other, the better our transactions will be, and the better we become at serving the consumer.
- If we’re trying to get into a new marketplace or get back in the game, one way we can get free exposure is by joining our local chamber of commerce and attending the events.
- We all have problems and pain points in our businesses, but it’s critical for us to focus on the solutions. By learning to search effectively on Google and YouTube, we can get solutions faster.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Are you ready to have a social shift in your life?
If you are an entrepreneur, independent contractor, or strive to make it to the next level in your current occupation, it is essential to connect online and offline.
Don’t forget to make those necessary connections daily for 66 consecutive days. This modern, bright designed journal will provide you with the tools you need to create the habits to achieve your business social goals.
What is the Social Selling Journal?
The Social Selling Journal is all about being social every day, both online and offline, to stay number one in your customer’s mind.
How does The Social Selling Journal work?
The Social Selling Journal is 66 days of social accountability. It takes exactly 66 days for a new behavior to become a habit. Step-by-step, the Social Selling Journal will guide you toward creating and sustaining new social practices in your life. One simple action could make you 42 percent more likely to achieve your goal: Write it down.
This 66-day Social Selling Journal Features:
1. Goal Setting Section.
2. Daily Awareness and Self Discovery Section.
3. Daily Motivational Business Quote.
4. Daily Routine to Increase Productivity and Increase Engagement.
You will develop and maintain social engagement which will lead to more contacts, leads, and follow-up.
– Increase Social Productivity.
– Gain Social Clarity and Focus.
– Increase Probability to Set, Chase, and Achieve Social Goals.
– Boost Social Confidence.
– Change Your Social Habits Today by Ordering The Social Selling Journal.