Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
Through all the content we create and post online, our primary goal should be to build brand awareness. But we should also position ourselves as assets to our community by constantly providing value.
Delivering value through content sets us apart and allows us to digitally dominate the real estate communities we want to buy and sell in.
When we position ourselves as marketing all-stars, we become top of mind and show people that we’ll work hard at selling and marketing their home.
What simple system have I put in place to provide value and generate leads through Facebook Live? How do we leverage the value of being virtual? How did I pivot during this time to bring more value, create passive income and continue to learn and grow my business?
On Day 6 of the Social Selling Journal Challenge, I share how we can make our social media marketing more impactful, and some of the biggest lessons I learned this year.
If you want to be an asset to your marketplace, you have to do better than just posting your pictures.
Provide value to consumers so you can attract everyone who’s qualified to buy where you sell real estate. – Marki Lemons-Ryhal
Three Things You’ll Learn In This Episode
- Referrals are the most underutilized earning stream in real estate and one of the best ways to create passive income for ourselves. We don’t have to service everyone in our markets, but we can still have market share by earning money through referrals.
- It’s critical to create landing pages if you want to generate leads. They allow us to capture contact information and send people something of value in exchange.
- Automation is at the beginning of all online real estate lead generation. If we don’t learn how to use lead generation tools, we won’t be able to remain relevant.
Get a https://bitly.com/ account to shorten links and customize them to your marketplace and audience.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Are you ready to have a social shift in your life?
If you are an entrepreneur, independent contractor, or strive to make it to the next level in your current occupation, it is essential to connect online and offline.
Don’t forget to make those necessary connections daily for 66 consecutive days. This modern, bright designed journal will provide you with the tools you need to create the habits to achieve your business social goals.
What is the Social Selling Journal?
The Social Selling Journal is all about being social every day, both online and offline, to stay number one in your customer’s mind.
How does The Social Selling Journal work?
The Social Selling Journal is 66 days of social accountability. It takes exactly 66 days for a new behavior to become a habit. Step-by-step, the Social Selling Journal will guide you toward creating and sustaining new social practices in your life. One simple action could make you 42 percent more likely to achieve your goal: Write it down.
This 66-day Social Selling Journal Features:
1. Goal Setting Section.
2. Daily Awareness and Self Discovery Section.
3. Daily Motivational Business Quote.
4. Daily Routine to Increase Productivity and Increase Engagement.
You will develop and maintain social engagement which will lead to more contacts, leads, and follow-up.
– Increase Social Productivity.
– Gain Social Clarity and Focus.
– Increase Probability to Set, Chase, and Achieve Social Goals.
– Boost Social Confidence.
– Change Your Social Habits Today by Ordering The Social Selling Journal.