Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
Once we’ve identified our target audience, we have to craft content that resonates with them by celebrating what’s important to them.
We need to create branded content that looks polished, but also shows what makes us unique and what we have in common with our audience. It has to be content that comes directly from us. If we build a social media strategy based on reposting other people’s content, we miss out on the opportunity to become an authority in our markets.
In order to achieve our social business goals, we need to be consistent about our content, and it doesn’t have to take a lot of time or cost us a lot of money.
What tools can we leverage to create great branded content? In this episode, I share how to use free tools to create powerful and engaging content.
Publish content that establishes you as an authority. Leverage your brand to build credibility. – Marki Lemons-Ryhal
Three Things You’ll Learn In This Episode
- Don’t repost what other people post, create your own content to establish your own voice, your own brand and your own authority.
- Use a social calendar to see the different themes, topics and social media celebrations you can post about. Find a way to make those events match up to your brand and resonate with your audience.
- Many people worry about third-party social media posting tools reducing their engagement. Inconsistent posting reduces our engagement more significantly than not posting natively.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Are you ready to have a social shift in your life?
If you are an entrepreneur, independent contractor, or strive to make it to the next level in your current occupation, it is essential to connect online and offline.
Don’t forget to make those necessary connections daily for 66 consecutive days. This modern, bright designed journal will provide you with the tools you need to create the habits to achieve your business social goals.
What is the Social Selling Journal?
The Social Selling Journal is all about being social every day, both online and offline, to stay number one in your customer’s mind.
How does The Social Selling Journal work?
The Social Selling Journal is 66 days of social accountability. It takes exactly 66 days for a new behavior to become a habit. Step-by-step, the Social Selling Journal will guide you toward creating and sustaining new social practices in your life. One simple action could make you 42 percent more likely to achieve your goal: Write it down.
This 66-day Social Selling Journal Features:
1. Goal Setting Section.
2. Daily Awareness and Self Discovery Section.
3. Daily Motivational Business Quote.
4. Daily Routine to Increase Productivity and Increase Engagement.
You will develop and maintain social engagement which will lead to more contacts, leads, and follow-up.
– Increase Social Productivity.
– Gain Social Clarity and Focus.
– Increase Probability to Set, Chase, and Achieve Social Goals.
– Boost Social Confidence.
– Change Your Social Habits Today by Ordering The Social Selling Journal.