Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
One of the biggest mistakes real estate agents make is focusing on buying leads, while skipping over actually building relationships and cultivating fans.
Once we become clear on what our brands represent and the target audience we’re crafting content for, the next step is nurturing quality interactions to connect on a person-to-person level.
If we want people to know, like, trust and refer us, we need to have a mindset of giving and a system for reaching out that makes them feel valued.
What are some unique ways we can nurture deeper relationships with our databases? Today, we’re going to talk about powerful ways to connect with people, and how they make us memorable and referrable.
Contacting people isn’t about the numbers, it’s about the quality of your interactions. You need to get the point
where you cultivate relationships so people refer business to you. – Marki Lemons-Ryhal
Three Things You’ll Learn In This Episode
- Top producers and successful real estate professionals are sending out personalized gifts and tokens of appreciation to the people in their databases. We have to mirror this in our own database marketing.
- Social media gives us a window into what people like and care about, and ideas for personalized gifts we can send them.
- If we don’t effectively market ourselves, we won’t stand out, create fans, get referrals, and ultimately, we won’t earn what we want.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Are you ready to have a social shift in your life?
If you are an entrepreneur, independent contractor, or strive to make it to the next level in your current occupation, it is essential to connect online and offline.
Don’t forget to make those necessary connections daily for 66 consecutive days. This modern, bright designed journal will provide you with the tools you need to create the habits to achieve your business social goals.
What is the Social Selling Journal?
The Social Selling Journal is all about being social every day, both online and offline, to stay number one in your customer’s mind.
How does The Social Selling Journal work?
The Social Selling Journal is 66 days of social accountability. It takes exactly 66 days for a new behavior to become a habit. Step-by-step, the Social Selling Journal will guide you toward creating and sustaining new social practices in your life. One simple action could make you 42 percent more likely to achieve your goal: Write it down.
This 66-day Social Selling Journal Features:
1. Goal Setting Section.
2. Daily Awareness and Self Discovery Section.
3. Daily Motivational Business Quote.
4. Daily Routine to Increase Productivity and Increase Engagement.
You will develop and maintain social engagement which will lead to more contacts, leads, and follow-up.
– Increase Social Productivity.
– Gain Social Clarity and Focus.
– Increase Probability to Set, Chase, and Achieve Social Goals.
– Boost Social Confidence.
– Change Your Social Habits Today by Ordering The Social Selling Journal.