Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
With so many social media options, it means these platforms are no longer a huge differentiator for entrepreneurs and experts, and that means we need to find other avenues to create an edge and stand out. How do we write a great book without over-investing our time? How can we effortlessly create a breadth of quality content? Why is self-publishing a great option?
On this episode, bestselling author and credibility expert, Mitchell Levy discusses the work he does with busy entrepreneurs helping them write the greatest book of their careers.
Watch the Full Interview:
There are so many experts in the world, a book is how you make sure you still stand out. – Mitchell Levy
Takeaways + Tactics
- Nowadays every expert has a social media presence. There’s so much competition for the attention of clients and consumers, and a book is what we can use to cut through the noise with credibility.
- If you’re going to write and publish a book on your own, expect to spend upwards of 320 hours on it.
- Anthology books are a great way to build relationships with other experts, and speed up the process of creating and marketing a high quality read.
At the start of the show, we talked about how a book can help to differentiate us from the competition, and why self-publishing is a great route to take. We also talked about how a book is the ultimate credibility piece for us, and the difference between the time commitment of writing a book on your own, and working with Mitchell.
We also discussed;
- How to elevate perceptions with a book
- Building relationships through collaborations
- How to increase audience engagement
Global Credibility Expert Mitchell Levy is a TEDx speaker and international bestselling author of over 60 books. As The AHA Guy at AHAthat (https://ahathat.com), he helps to extract quality content so that his expert team can ghost write your book, publish it, distribute it, and make you an Amazon bestselling author in four months or less. He is an accomplished entrepreneur who has created twenty businesses in Silicon Valley including four publishing companies that have published over 800 books. Mitchell has provided strategic consulting to over one hundred companies, and has been chairman of the board of a NASDAQ-listed company. Mitchell has been happily married for thirty years and regularly spends his free time in Europe with family and friends.
Visit https://mitchelllevy360.com/ for more information.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!