Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
TikTok has over 1 billion active monthly users, and it’s not just the younger generations on the platform. 30% of TikTok users are over the age of 30, making it a great platform to connect with current and future clients. What is making TikTok such a popular platform? How do we leverage Instagram and TikTok to generate leads and build relationships?
In this episode, I talk to Katelyn Montrony, an agent who’s killing it on TikTok and Instagram, as she shares why we should consider making content on these platforms.
Watch the Full Interview:
Through Instagram, people will feel like they know you with the daily stories you share. – Katelyn Montrony
Takeaways + Tactics
- To add music to Instagram content, you need to own a license for the song. TikTok has already purchased the licensing, meaning you can add tons of music to your TikTok videos.
- Post TikTok content to other platforms you generate leads on. The content will be different and that will help you stand out.
- Instagram is a tool that helps people to get to know us better, and we don’t have to go in and sell ourselves because Instagram gives the audience a level of familiarity with us.
At the start of the show, we talked about why so many people of all ages are taking such an interest in TikTok. Next, we talked about the importance of consistency on TikTok and how to use hashtags on the platform. We also talked about how Katelyn is leveraging Instagram to get leads, and an interesting way to generate leads on TikTok.
We also discussed;
- How TikTok allows us to be more creative and fun
- Using Instagram as a network tool
- How Katelyn is using questionnaires to drive engagement
Katelyn Montrony is a New York real estate agent. Her sole source of leads is social media with an emphasis on Instagram and Tik Tok. It took a year to build up, but now she is sought out through social media and puts all of her time and energy into the continual use and building of her presence on various platforms.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!