Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
One of the things real estate agents have working in their favor is their local knowledge, but the problem is many of us aren’t leveraging that in our marketing and social media content. What strategy can we apply to grow our own local brands?
On this episode, Director of Strategy at Shred Media, Jason Frazier shares how we can build awareness, relevance and develop true relationships in our local markets.
Watch the Full Interview:
If this is your profession and this is your legacy, you have to be relevant. If you’re going to be relevant to today’s consumer, you have to use social media. – Jason Frazier
Takeaways + Tactics
- Attention is currency, but that’s only the first step. After we gain attention we have to be relevant and then create an impact with your message so that we have staying power.
- Most agents avoid an online presence because they think only millennials use social media. The truth is millennials aren’t the only ones going online, even older consumers are using social media.
- If our goal in real estate is a long term career and legacy, we should embrace social media to become and remain relevant.
At the start of the show, Jason talked about how our industry is very commoditized, and how to avoid putting out the same stuff as everyone else. We talked about the 2 key questions you need to consider when it comes to social media and how to post relevant content that won’t get deleted or banned on Facebook. Jason also shared his favorite social media tools, and video tips for 2020.
We also discussed;
- How awareness drives decisions
- How to become known for being the local expert
- Why consumers identify with imperfection
Jason Frazier is an author, speaker, coach, podcast host and Director of Strategy at Shred Media.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!