Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
An effective content strategy needs to reflect our unique value proposition, and the unique needs of our target audience. When we put out content that’s too general, it won’t speak directly to a specific market and it won’t stand out. This is a mistake I see many agents making. If we don’t commit to doing things differently, we won’t be able to reach our Business Social Goals.
On Day 1 and Day 2, we talked about leveraging our unique selling point and finding our niche and target audience. If we want to attract more business, we need to actively work on prospecting based on these pillars.
How do we create a social media strategy that reflects the unique facets of our target audience? How do we determine the right market to go after?
Join me on Day 3 of our Journal Series as we talk about creating content that will connect and resonate with our target audience.
Figure out who you are, what your brand represents and create content around that brand targeting the right audience.
– Marki Lemons-Ryhal
Three Things You’ll Learn In This Episode
- Before you go after a new price point or new market, determine the barrier of entry in that area. We need to know the reasons someone in that community wouldn’t be willing to do business with us.
- If a real estate market or community already has an agent who is well-known, deeply-ingrained and dominates it, it’s going to be hard for us to get into it no matter how good our marketing is.
- My target market is single mothers on the South Side of Chicago. Because I’ve been in their shoes, I understand their pain points, the challenges they face, and the kind of content that will solve their problems.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Are you ready to have a social shift in your life?
If you are an entrepreneur, independent contractor, or strive to make it to the next level in your current occupation, it is essential to connect online and offline.
Don’t forget to make those necessary connections daily for 66 consecutive days. This modern, bright designed journal will provide you with the tools you need to create the habits to achieve your business social goals.
What is the Social Selling Journal?
The Social Selling Journal is all about being social every day, both online and offline, to stay number one in your customer’s mind.
How does The Social Selling Journal work?
The Social Selling Journal is 66 days of social accountability. It takes exactly 66 days for a new behavior to become a habit. Step-by-step, the Social Selling Journal will guide you toward creating and sustaining new social practices in your life. One simple action could make you 42 percent more likely to achieve your goal: Write it down.
This 66-day Social Selling Journal Features:
1. Goal Setting Section.
2. Daily Awareness and Self Discovery Section.
3. Daily Motivational Business Quote.
4. Daily Routine to Increase Productivity and Increase Engagement.
You will develop and maintain social engagement which will lead to more contacts, leads, and follow-up.
– Increase Social Productivity.
– Gain Social Clarity and Focus.
– Increase Probability to Set, Chase, and Achieve Social Goals.
– Boost Social Confidence.
– Change Your Social Habits Today by Ordering The Social Selling Journal.