Social Media Speaker and Facebook LIVE Host
With the new year upon us, it’s time for us to start our business planning for the next 12 months, and a huge part of business planning is constantly refining our sales skills and processes. How do we switch from a prospecting-heavy model, to maintaining relationships with repeat and referral based clients? What are the key points a new licensee should be focusing on to start getting traction early?
On this episode, sales expert, author and trainer, David Hill discusses how to improve our sales technique and the correct mindset to propel our businesses into profitability.
Watch the Full Interview:
The path of mastery is a path of never-ending improvement and refinement. – David Hill
Takeaways + Tactics
- If we want to be successful in this business, we need to think about being fair, and doing what’s fair for everyone in the transaction process.
- The mindset in the real estate industry seems to generally be antiquated because of the inability of the majority of agents to adapt to more effective, modern techniques.
- If you’re able to close a lot of deals, but don’t get any repeat business, it’s a sign that you’re a good prospector but not proficient at servicing clients. We can start off prospect heavy, but after 3-4 years, we should have a big enough database to transition into repeat and referral business.
At the start of the show, David shared what every new licensee should do when they get into the business. Next, we talked about the importance of connecting with someone who can offer coaching, advice or mentorship. We talked about how Transcendental Meditation works, and the importance of finding our superpower.
We also discussed;
- The importance of fairness in real estate transactions
- How to switch from one-and-done business to relationships
- Why collaboration is so important
David is a real estate team leader, KW instructor, Author of The Sales Playbook and host of The Path to Mastery podcast. David started the Hill Team in 2006, which averages 90 closings a year since 2008. For more information, visit https://www.davidihill.com/.
To listen to the podcast, find Path to Mastery on your favorite podcasting platform. Buy David’s book, The Sales Playbook here.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!